Beat Inflammation with Rooibosadmin
Inflammation is a silent killer and if left untreated can be tied to the development of some serious diseases, such as cancer. The question though is, how are inflammation and cancer linked and is there anything that you can do to keep chronic inflammation levels low?
What is Inflammation?
Inflammation is a normal physiological process that can in fact be a helpful process in the body. When the body sustains any form of damage, the immune system launches an inflammatory response so that cells can rebuild the injured area. This is vital for helping a wound heal and preventing further damage.
But sometimes inflammation begins for other reasons and it doesn’t stop. This type of inflammation is called chronic inflammation. Over time it can cause damage to cell DNA and affect the way cells grow and divide. This could lead to the growth of tumours and cancer.
Annique has solutions to help combat Inflammation and potentially reduce the risks associated with developing cancer.
- Contains antioxidants, which clean up the harmful free radicals that can damage cells and cause cancer, curbing cellular damage and inflammation
- Aspalathin — found only in Rooibos tea — and nothofagin are two powerful antioxidants that have been shown to have anti-inflammatory and cancer-fighting properties
“I started drinking OptiRooibos after my battle with cancer and I believe the extra antioxidants did wonders to keep me cancer-free and super healthy for the past five years. I also found that if I have hay fever, two OptiRooibos capsules bring instant relief.” – Annemarie Cronje
- Contains a powerful combo of nutrient-dense yellow root spices like turmeric and ginger, with beta carotene from carrots and green Rooibos
- The blend of these super spices offers powerful anti-inflammatory properties and helps stimulates your body’s own antioxidant enzymes
- Vitamin C is well known for its immune-boosting properties
- A potent antioxidant that can help protect against free radical damage, as well as toxic chemicals and pollutants like cigarette smoke. Free radicals can build up and contribute to the development of health conditions such as cancer, heart disease, and arthritis
“I drink OptiC once a day because I exercise and I want to keep my immune system strong; I don’t ever get sick.” – Irma Viljoen
- When your body’s pH is out of kilter it can allow your body to become acidic. An acidic body is the perfect breeding ground for unwanted diseases such as cancer. OptiToniQ helps maintain the body’s pH
“I suffer from pain in my wrists. Sometimes it is so severe I can hardly use my hands. I started drinking OptiToniQ and can definitely feel a difference.” – Poppie Enslin
- OptiMega should be taken on a daily basis as omega fatty acids are crucial for a healthy nervous system
- Omega fatty acids are a potent anti-inflammatory
- Green Rooibos offers antioxidant properties which assist in combating free radical damage
- CBD Isolate offers anti-inflammatory benefits
“I suffer from anxiety, muscle and wrist pain, and cholesterol. After drinking the CBD capsules for three weeks, I went for my annual cholesterol test and it was down from 6 to 4. My anxiety has also improved.” – Wilna Gordon