Facts about Freshenersadmin
What is it?
A Freshener is a spray-on skin care product that is designed to rebalance the pH level of your skin after applying your anti-ageing, treatment and daily skin care products.
- Restores the pH balance of the skin
- Aids in the optimal absorption of products
- Refreshes and hydrates the skin
- Calms and soothes the skin
- Contains Rooibos extract to help soothe allergies and revitalise skin
What makes it different to a toner?
- Used as the last step in the skin care routine to balance the pH of the skin
- Helps with the optimal absorption of your skin care products
- Can be sprayed onto the skin up to 8 times per day, especially in summer for optimal benefits
Which Freshener is right for my skin?
It is important to use the Freshener most suited to your skin type.
Dry, Dehydrated and Mature Skins
Lucid HydraRestore Freshener
Contains Inca Omega Oil
- Antioxidant mist
- Improves skin texture
- Maintains skin’s elasticity and hydration
Normal and Combination Skins
Hydrafine Skin Refining Freshener
Contains Marinematt and MoistBalance
- Balances moisture by toning down oiliness on T-panel
- Moisturises dry cheeks
- Refines pores
Synergy Clear Complexion
Contains tea tree and witch hazel
- Controls shine
- Normalises oil secretion
- Prevents and clears breakouts