Father’s Day Gift Guideadmin
This June, we celebrate fathers – the men who have had an important impact on our lives. Whether the man you look up to is your dad, husband, a father figure or even your grandfather – they all deserve the very best this Father’s Day. Annique has the perfect Father’s Day gift guide for you!
The Outdoor Dad is always up for an adventure. You’ll find him cycling, hiking, gardening or doing anything that involves a healthy dose of fresh air.
- An intensely moisturising and nourishing masque that can be used as an overnight or emergency treatment
- Macadamia nut and sweet almond oil offer moisturising and nourishing properties
- Rooibos extract has anti-ageing and antioxidant properties
- DN-Age protects cells from DNA damage caused by the sun
- SPF 30 provides 30 times the skin’s own natural defence against sunburn
- Keeps him looking younger for longer
The Career Dad is a busy man. You’ll find him working long hours, braving rush hour traffic and attending endless Zoom meetings. likit
- Ampsyncol IIITM, to help reduce wrinkles and fine lines around the eye
- Rooibos extract is hypoallergenic and offers antioxidant qualities
- Restores vitality with essential oils of eucalyptus, lavender and rosemary
- Calm and soothes sore muscles, ease tension and leave you energised
- Rooibos extract offers an intense anti-inflammatory benefit to muscles
The Relaxed Dad, is a laid-back, no-fuss kind of guy. He enjoys staying close to home and spending quality time with his family, walking the dog, watching the game, or reading a good book.
- A rich, foamy formula that has been formulated to gently cleanse face, hair and body without stripping it of moisture and instead attracts moisture to the skin
- Pro Vitamin B5 helps to moisturise to keep the skin soft, smooth and healthy
- A masculine, fresh spicy fragrance