OptiC: Summer Health SolutionKathy Carr
Summer is in full swing and along with a healthy diet, now is a great time to up your OptiC intake for optimal health. So, whether you’re lounging at the pool or heading off on a family road trip, keep OptiC close at hand during your summer escapades. Here’s why!
- Helps the body to fight off histamines, reducing the severity of allergy symptoms.
- Offers immune support by attacking free radicals known as allergens.
- Helps fight infections. When taken during allergy season when environmental triggers are high, OptiC helps slow your body’s reaction to these triggers.
- Contributes to normal immune function, overcoming fatigue and stress.
- Fights infections, boosting your immune system.
- Summer’s extreme warm temperatures can bring on colds and flu.
- Your skin needs extra support in summer. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
- Vitamin C in OptiC is vital in the production of collagen – the glue that keeps cells together, builds tissue for great skin, for strong and healthy bones, joints, tendons, arteries and skin.
- A natural antihistamine
- Unique formula with tummy-friendly vitamin C
- Zinc, selenium and Green Rooibos aid in absorption
Did you know?
Vitamin C is a vitamin that we need to get from our food and supplements because our bodies cannot produce it on their own.
Take 1-2 capsules per day (AM)