Improve your digestive health and overall well-being with Annique's OptiFibre Supplement from the Forever Healthy range. Say goodbye to constipation and unlock the key to a healthier gut.
Did you know? South Africans do not consume enough fibre in their daily diets. In fact, studies show that 60% or less of the population is taking in the recommended fibre intake. Annique has the solution with our OptiFibre Supplement in the Forever Healthy range.
Good health starts in the gut and without good digestion and optimal elimination of waste from the body, especially when you suffer from constipation, your health could be compromised.
Your body needs about 21 grams of fibre per day to ensure regulated bowel movement. The average person eats only between 10 and 12 grams of fibre each day. Women should try to eat at least 21 to 25 grams of fibre per day, while men should aim for 30 to 38 grams per day.
What is fibre?
Dietary fibre, also known as roughage, is the indigestible part of plant foods. This basically means the part that your body cannot absorb.
Directions for use:
Add 1 scoop (10g) into 200 – 250ml water and shake well. Consume early in the morning with plenty of water and/or Rooibos throughout the day.
Key active ingredients:
- Inulin (Prebiotic fibre) – 60%
- Psyllium husk – 40%
- Help to prevent and treat constipation
- Help to prevent some bowel conditions such as diverticular disease, piles (hemorrhoids) and a painful condition of the back passage (anus), which is called anal fissure
- Help you to lose or control weight. Fibre is filling but it has no calories and is not digested.
- May reduce the risk of developing bowel cancer
- It May help to lower your blood cholesterol levels
- May reduce the risk of developing diabetes and help to control your blood sugar levels.