- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What is NAD?
NAD is an essential coenzyme that is found in every living cell in our body.
- It ensures that our cells function effectively
- It is a crucial element for the reactions in your cells that keep you alive
- It plays a vital role in energy metabolism and maintaining proper cell functioning – particularly the functioning of our mitochondria, the power plants in our cells that turn our food and oxygen into energy
To understand what NAD does, think of it as a waiter that picks up an electron from one table and drops it off at another. The simple act of shuffling electrons around helps your enzymes work, and those enzymes activate microscopic chemical reactions in your cells that keep them healthy and keep your whole body working.
Why is NAD so important?
Our cellular health depends on NAD. Without it, cells cannot function. It is an essential coenzyme to the human brain, blood and muscle health. It is also responsible for many cellular functions in our body and also contributes to greater longevity.
- Maintains healthy DNA
- Helps support your circadian rhythm
- Assist with metabolic health
- Help protect the brain
- Assist with heart health