- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
Green Rooibos tea is unfermented and supplies much more the antioxidants, flavonoids, and aspalathin than normal tea. These properties play an essential role in rejuvenation.
Key active ingredients:
- Green Rooibos – (Aspalathus Linearis)
Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar.
As part of your Annique skin care routine, it is advised to rinse your face in the mornings with Rooibos tea.
Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
Suitable from the age of 6 months and safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- 100% unfermented Green Rooibos tea
- Helps to reduce inflammation and can be used to treat respiratory disorders
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Helps to relieve stomach aches and pains, heartburn and indigestion
- Helps to slow down the ageing process and helps destroy harmful free radicals
- Helps to boost the immune system
- Helps stabilise blood sugar levels in diabetic patients