- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Diabetes is a metabolic disease that causes high blood sugar. According to the International Diabetes Federation, 12% of the South African adult population is known to have diabetes. The challenge is that more than half of diabetics are undiagnosed – they don’t even know they have it. Diabetes is also the second highest underlying cause of death according to Stats SA. If left untreated it can cause a multitude of health concerns, such as impaired vision, nerve damage and kidney damage.
A healthy diet that includes supplementation, as well as physical activity and maintaining a healthy weight is important for the prevention and treatment of diabetes. Sometimes this alone is not enough and your healthcare practitioner may decide on medication to help lower your blood sugar levels. Along with these treatments, supplements can be taken to help control blood sugar levels and help prevent diabetes-related complications.
Key active ingredients:
- A potent antioxidant
- May be able to reduce blood sugar levels
- Lowers blood pressure
- Stimulates circulation
- Rich in antioxidants
- Improves blood glucose levels in type II diabetics
- Improves fasting blood sugar levels
- Helps fight infection
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- A powerful antioxidant
- May improve insulin resistance in type II diabetes
- May assist with nerve damage (a common side effect of diabetes)
- May reduce fasting blood glucose levels
- May lower the risk of diabetes complications
This specific form of chromium has been shown to reduce insulin resistance and help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
- May lower blood sugar
- May improve the body’s insulin response
- Helps promote healthy insulin function
- May help with blood sugar control
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps to lower blood sugar
- Maintains cholesterol
Directions for use:
- Adults: It is recommended that only people 18 years and older take the Diabetes Support capsule unless recommended otherwise by a health care practitioner.
- Time of day: AM
*Safety during pregnancy and lactation has not been established.
- This amazing new supplement is a blend of natural 7 ingredients that have been formulated to naturally assist someone with diabetes, or a person with pre-diabetes.
- It also helps prevent diabetes.