- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Your Answer to Magnesium Deficiency
Due to poor lifestyle and environmental factors, supplementation has become key in our daily lives. One supplement that stands out above the rest is magnesium; essential for optimal functioning in our day-to-day lives. Annique introduces the new Magnesium Glycinate effervescent tablets to help you achieve just that.
Directions for use:
1. Dissolve one tablet in a glass of water.
2. Take in the morning, on an empty stomach, at least 1-2 hours before a meal for improved energy or take just before bedtime for a sound night’s sleep.
Is Magnesium Glycinate safe during pregnancy?
There is no research suggesting that magnesium can adversely affect you or your baby. However, it is still recommended that a health care practitioner be consulted before taking this supplement.
Can children take Magnesium Glycinate?
If your child is not consuming enough dark, leafy green vegetables then you can supplement their diet with half an effervescent tablet from the age of 8
- Relieves anxiety
- Promotes bone health
- Manages blood sugar in people with diabetes and may lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Maintains normal heart rhythms
- Reduces symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- Amplifies exercise performance