Rooibos, African Potato and Nutmeg Tea is a delicious, warming Rooibos infusion with immune-boosting benefits.
The plant has no relationship with the potatoes you’re probably most familiar with. It’s actually part of the lily family, native to South Africa. It has been used for many years by traditional healers to improve the immune system
Did you know? Its nutrient value is believed to be 50,000 times greater than modern vegetables.
This bitter plant is used for a wide variety of conditions
- Contains a substance called beta-sitosterol, which scientists believe could help strengthen the immune system
- Urinary tract disorders
- Diabetes, bleeding and prostate problems
- Lung disease
Nutmeg is a ground spice that contains antioxidants. It
- Relieves pain
- Soothes indigestion
- Boosts skin health
- Builds immune system
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of drinking the African Wild Potatoe. Rather avoid use.
Directions of use:
- Pour boiling water into a cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Key active Ingredients:
- African Potato
- Treat lung disease, various malignancies, and conditions of the urinary tract, such as cystitis (infection of the bladder),
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and prostate cancer.
- It is also used to treat tuberculosis,
- And to delay the onset of AIDS in HIV-positive patients symptoms.
- Has antibacterial properties