Rooibos, Chai & Coconut, is a blend that has been a part of Eastern cultures for many years. This spicy tea contains a multitude of benefits from Rooibos as well as health benefits from chai as well as coconut.
Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing.
- Not recommended for children younger than 2 years of age.
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Directions for use:
- Pour boiling water into a cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2 – 5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2 – 5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Chai (Cardamon, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cloves and Cinnamon)
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera L.)
- Rich in antioxidants
- Aids digestion
- Helps with heart health
- Helps reduce blood sugar levels
- May aid weight-loss
- Helps fight infections