A health buzzword and one of the oldest domesticated crops known to man – hemp.
Hemp has been used by man for thousands of years for its health and healing properties.
This natural pain-relieving plant is the perfect addition to the Annique Rooibos & Herbs Tea Therapy range.
Direction of use:
- Pour boiling water into a cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar.
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours.
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Hemp Seed Tea.
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Hemp seed (Cannabis sativa)
- Reduced Heart Disease Risk
- Reduced PMS symptoms
- Better Digestive Health
- Could Help Reduce Eczema
- Healthy Plant-Based Protein Source
- May Encourage Sleep and Reduce Anxiety.
- Could reduce persistent pain.