For Goodness Shakeadmin
Boost your health and vitality and improve your shape with the Annique Rooibos Lifestyle Shake. Annique’s Lifestyle Shake is fortified with vitamins, minerals and Annique’s premium Rooibos extract to support the body with essential nutrients and antioxidants. Improve the quality of your lifestyle by including Annique’s Rooibos Lifestyle Shake as part of your daily diet or as a snack. The Annique Rooibos Lifestyle Shake tastes so good the whole family will enjoy drinking it.
- Lifestyle Shake provides slow absorbing calcium and milk protein that ensures a sustained release of amino acids that is important for muscle growth and recovery
- The distinct mix of complex carbohydrates and essential fats ensures that energy levels are sustained without triggering a spike in blood sugar levels.
- Helps to keep your metabolism high and reduce fat storage
“I started using the Lifestyle Shake with a balanced diet. I lost 19.7kg in five months and have never felt more healthy and energised.”– Deirdre Deysel
- The Lifestyle Shake will bring you back to life when menstrual cramps and fatigue hit. It’s packed with magnesium and iron – exactly what your body needs during your period
- Magnesium soothes cramps
- Iron is essential for the formation of new red blood cells after blood loss
- The Shake is delectable without spiking your blood sugar levels and makes it a healthier alternative for those chocolate and sugar cravings
Meal on the Go
- It’s quick and easy to drink and filled with the needed vitamins and minerals our bodies crave all day long
- Perfect breakfast or after school treat for kids
Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
- For those who struggle to swallow tablets, the Lifestyle Shake can also be used in the place of a daily multivitamin
- It’s packed with nutritious goodness that strengthens the immune system and so helps you stay healthy.
“I drink the Lifestyle Shake twice a day and I can honestly not picture my day without it. My 3-year-old son also drinks the Shake daily. It has no aftertaste and I use it in my baking as well.”– Nadene Daniels
- Maintain a healthy nervous system to effectively fight the symptoms of stress
- Are required for energy production, which is needed to support the bodily systems that respond to stress