Anniques Rooibos tea is a caffeine-free drink from Clanwilliam in the Western Cape. This product is all-natural, free of any preservatives or artificial colourants and hygienically treated for your health’s sake.
Rooibos is good for everybody and is never harmful. If thirsty, it quenches; if exercising, it strengthens; if sleepless, it induces sound sleep.
All-in-all the world’s most superb health drink: Annique’s Rooibos tea.
Direction of use:
- Pour boiling water into a cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- As part of your Annique skin care routine, it is advised to rinse your face in the mornings with Rooibos tea.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar.
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours.-
- Suitable from the age of 6 months and safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Key active ingredients
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Offers antioxidant properties that fight free radical damage on the inside and outside of the body
- Anti-spasmodic – relieves stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers, constipation and colic in infants
- Recommended for depression, headaches, insomnia, diabetes, stress and hypertension
- Supplements the daily amount of calcium, manganese and fluoride
- Relieves itchiness, eczema, nappy rash, sunburn and acne when applied to the skin
- Contains zinc and alpha-hydroxy acids
- Soothing drink for people on a calorie-restricted diet
- Cosmetic benefit -promotes better skin
- Health-promoting benefits
- Aids in weightloss/weight management
- Alleviates pain – anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chryseriol, a bioactive flavonoid found in rooibos tea, can help with asthma and allergic rhinitis-related wheezing and coughing. Having rooibos tea can help control diabetes or stop Type 2 Diabetes from developing.
- Tea made from rooibos leaves promotes heart health and keeps blood flowing easily.
- Reduces the risk of cancer. Strong antioxidants found in rooibos tea may help prevent cancer-causing free radical damage.