One of the six differences between Annique and other skin care manufacturers is that we encourage only cleansing once a day, at night. Cleansing disturbs the delicate pH balance of the skin, which can take up to 18 hours or more to return to normal.
Cleansing only once a day ensures that the skin’s pH is restored, so the skin can function optimally. The Face Facts Cleanser has a fresh dual therapeutic fragrance which helps control oiliness and acne-forming bacteria.
Face Facts Cleanser is mild and effective but tough on acne. The inclusion of fruit acids helps to gently exfoliate the problem skin without “over” cleansing it. Oily skin should not be cleansed too harshly or too often because that will strip the skin of important natural oil and stimulate the skin to produce more oil that will in turn clog the pores.
This is a gentle herbal formula that includes problem-skin-friendly ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids (a unique blend of bilberry, sugarcane, sugar maple, orange and lemon extract) that promotes smoother skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal.
The Face Facts Cleanser can be used to shave the face and legs. It prevents razor rash and stops in-grown hair and combats breakouts.
Key Active Ingredients:
- Green Rooibos Extract
- Botanical AHA’s
- Use in the evenings.
- Rinse your face with Rooibos tea and apply the Face Facts Cleanser with light circular movements onto your face and neck.
- To ensure optimal results, it is recommended to incorporate Anniques daily skincare products that are specifically tailored to your skin type.
- Effectively removes excess oils, but still maintains moisture and leaves a matt appearance.
- Purifies the skin deeply from impurities, yet mild enough not to cause irritation.
- Thoroughly eliminates and prevents skin impurities which can lead to acne forming.