Lucid Moisturiser Dry Skin is Annique’s No.1 selling moisturiser, specially formulated for dry and dehydrated skin, making allowance for harsh South African climatic conditions. It provides a deep moisturising action, causing the skin to have a higher degree of intense moisture and suppleness.
- Press gently onto the skin regularly throughout the day.
- During the day, the moisturiser may be applied over your foundation.
- For best results, use in conjunction with the serums best suited to your skin type followed by Essense Skin Detox and Forever Young Revitalising Cream for a higher degree of intense moisture and suppleness.
Key active ingredients:
Macadamia Nut Oil should be the most praised beautifying oil of all
It has a wonderful affinity with the skin, both topically and internally
Its chemical profile is very similar to that of human sebum (oil)
It the perfect choice for a mature or dry skin
Great for a skin that has difficulty retaining moisture
Contains a significant amount more of antioxidants than fermented Rooibos
A powerful anti-ageing ingredient for skin care formulas
Green Rooibos has free-radical-quenching abilities that help to protect skin and preserve a more youthful look
Green Rooibos is also known to have anti-viral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties, making it perfect for those with acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other difficult skin conditions
AquaVital+ is a sophisticated, yet gentle plant moisturising complex extracted from the seeds of a Peruvian plant called Tara (Caesalpinia Spinosa)
It grows in a very dry mountain climate, in the Andes, in which it had to adapt to the surrounding conditions of rapid drying to survive, by developing an internal system to prevent rapid water loss
"Beauty bugs" (good bacteria) have been shown to act as a natural protective shield against "bad bugs"
When the microbiome is not balanced, the immune system can release various antimicrobial peptides and bring harmony back to the skin
Probiotics act as a protective shield, strengthening the skin's ability to repair itself
They help to optimize the skin's functionality to help support collagen and elastin, reduce inflammation, help prevent aging, reduce breakouts and balance skin
Probiotics work best when combined with prebiotics – to fuel the growth of probiotics
The Lucid range includes a prebiotic (oligosaccharide)
Prebiotics serve as food for probiotics, helping them multiply
- Ideal for dry, dehydrated and mature skin
- Aids in improving the skin’s moisture levels
- Provides immediate and long-lasting intense moisturisation
- Enhances the radiance of skin complexion
- Soothes nourishes and comforts skin