Rooibos & Cinnamon tea (previously Rooibos Balance tea) helps to balance blood sugar levels. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Cinnamon tea
Direction of use:
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar.
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours.
- Not recommended for children younger than (2) years
- Anti-clotting effect on the blood
- Boosts cognitive function and memory
- For relief of arthritis pains: Drink Rooibos & Cinnamon tea with one tablespoon of honey every morning before breakfast
- Improves energy, vitality and circulation
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Cinnamon (Cassia Cinnamomum)