Upgrade to a Healthy Lifestyleadmin
Being healthy is not just about eating a healthy meal every now and again and hitting the gym once a month. Being healthy means following a healthy lifestyle, and with February being Healthy Lifestyle Awareness Month, we’re sharing some tips to help you get healthier — and stay that way!
Drink up to six cups of Rooibos a day for a healthy lifestyle!
- Boosts the immune system
- Is good for the heart
- Improves concentration
- Helps you sleep better
- Aids in hydration
Get Enough Sleep
Good quality sleep can help improve stress levels and maintain a healthy body and healthy weight.
- CBD may interact with specific receptors, potentially affecting the sleep/wake cycle
- CBD may decrease anxiety and pain, which both interfere with restful sleep
- The combination of CBD Isolate and Green Rooibos is first in the world
Physical inactivity is a major risk factor for non-communicable diseases, such as hypertension. Aim to add more steps into your day, or take the stairs instead of using a lift – every step counts.
- To fuel your fitness lifestyle, Bone Broth provides 20 grams of protein per serving, plus collagen
- Promotes the development of healthy muscles and tissues, new cells, bones, ligaments, organs, skin, nails, hair, and more
Enjoy Healthy Snacks
The body needs a minimum amount of vitamins and minerals each day to remain healthy and function properly.
- Unique formula, with a distinct mix of complex carbohydrates and essential fats
- Ensures that energy levels are sustained without triggering a spike in blood sugar levels
- Helps to keep your metabolism high and reduces fat storage
Supplement Nutrients That Are Not Abundant In Your Diet
If you’re doing your best to eat healthy foods, but are still deficient in some areas, supplements can help. The key is to ensure they’re taken in addition to healthy diet choices and nutrient-dense foods.
- Contains omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids to support the two most critical organs in the body: the heart and the brain
- The brain consists of about 60% fat. The modern diet is highly deficient in omega 3 and therefore this crucial nutrient needs to be supplemented daily