Rooibos with jasmine, infused with the delicate and soothing essence of Jasminum Officinale, offers a truly remarkable blend that is perfect for relaxation. Rooibos, also known as red bush tea, is a naturally caffeine-free herbal tea derived from the Aspalathus linearis plant, native to South Africa. It is renowned for its numerous health benefits and rich, earthy flavour.
When combined with the fragrant blossoms of Jasminum Officinale, a species of jasmine renowned for its aromatic qualities, this fusion creates a harmonious infusion that promotes tranquillity and serenity.
Directions of use:
- Pour boiling water into a cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar.
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours.
- Not recommended for children younger than 6 months.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Jasmine tea.
Key Active Ingredients:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale)
- Rich in antioxidants.
- May promote weight loss by accelerating metabolism.
- Jasmine tea might improve mental performance.
- Strong polyphenols found in jasmine tea may reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- High levels of antioxidants in jasmine tea may help prevent cancer by lowering the effects of free radical damage.
- Providing antioxidants that help reduce cell damage and oxidant stress during pregnancy.
- Protecting against heart diseases.
- Reducing the risks of high blood pressure.