Have you heard of moringa, a plant native to India that has been dubbed a “miracle tree” because of its potential medicinal properties? Annique’s Rooibos and Moringa tea is the ideal beverage for anyone who wants a healthy start to the day.
- Thyroid medications
- In particular, the drug levothyroxine.
- Moringa shouldn't be taken with other thyroid medications. The liver's breakdown of medications
- Moringa may reduce the rate at which drugs are metabolized in the liver.
- Diabetes medications and moringa both lower blood glucose levels. The blood sugar level could go too low if both are taken at the same time.
Direction of use:
- Pour boiling water into a cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos and Moringa Tea
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Moringa (Moringa Oleifera)
- Mineral and vitamin-rich – Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, riboflavin, B3, niacin, B6, and folate are abundant in moringa leaves. They are also abundant in zinc, phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium, and iron.
- High in Amino Acid – Amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins, are abundant in moringa leaves.
- Fight Inflammation.
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels.
- Lowers Cholesterol.
- Protects the Liver.
- Protects Against Arsenic Toxicity.
- Beneficial for the Stomach.
- Improves Bone Health.
- An Antiseptic.
- Improve Lactation.
- Helps in Weight Management.
- Improve Skin and Hair.
- Improve Nervous System.
- May increase thyroid function.