Cancer bush is an indigenous South African shrub, used over many centuries for its medicinal benefits. Cancer bush (Sutherlandia) is an adaptogenic herb, which means that it acts like a thermostat to help the body use its own processes to adapt to the environment, disease and mental and emotional stress. Rooibos and Cancer Bush have both been used by the Khoisan for many health benefits. Rooibos provides antioxidant, anti-viral, anti-carcinogenic and anti-diabetic benefits and is naturally caffeine free.
Directions of use:
- Pour boiling water into a cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Key active ingredients:
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Reduces the symptoms of the flu, cold, and fever.
- Eases the discomfort of menstruation.
- Alleviates emotional and mental stress.
- Helps with depression, anxiety, and irritability.
- It increases appetite and soothes indigestion.
- Helps diseases caused by inflammation.
- Helps with indigestion and improves appetite.
- Helps with inflammation-related diseases.
Important: This tea is not a medicine. If you have a serious condition like cancer, diabetes or HIV, please consult your healthcare practitioner and do not replace any medication with this product.